Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tons of snow!


We had such fun yesterday at the Dog Run. Even though I really hate being in the car, it was worth it to go to the dog run. It's really nice of our City to put up the dog run in the winter on the driving range of the golf course (but I wish it was there all year long). Tons of snow!! It's kinda funny, I don't like to go out the back door into the snow, but, boy oh boy!!, I love the snow in the great outdoors. Of course, it's quite a challenge to find a tennis ball in deep snow, but I'm really good at it. My nose did get very cold because I had to snorgle around into tons of holes looking for my ball. And I do mean "my ball." And when I find it, well, Debs just gets so excited, you'd think it was "her ball" -- and I can assure you it isn't. She's quite possessive of them and keeps telling me to give the ball to her, and if I won't, she doesn't play fair, she takes it away from me. Sometimes she tells me more than once to give her the ball which is so silly because the more she says "give it to me" the less likely it is that I'll ever give it to her. She forgets I run faster than she does. Silly person!

Oh, gotta run...

No comments: