Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Uno is Numero Uno!


So I checked out the Westminster dog show last night. Personally, I liked the sporting group the most.... I ran up to the tv screen when the retrievers were running around the ring and watched them very closely. I think I have some golden retriever in me.... I certainly like retrieving the tennis ball. I've never tried retrieving anything like a duck though. I'd probably like to chase a duck.... I like to chase squirrels.... and I've even tried to chase a rabbit though I didn't get very far because I was attached to the leash!

I think the toy group is a silly group. Why would anyone want a miniature version of a perfectly fine respectable sized dog like a fox terrier or a pinscher?

Wags was very excited when the beagle won best in show. Wags clapped and made lots of noise which caused me to run around and make lots of noise as well. I don't really know what all the fuss was about that little beagle. He is handsome enough I guess.....

I think they should have dog shows for mixed breeds.

No comments: